Have you tried making poached eggs?
1. Put some water and a drop of vinegar in a pan and break an egg in a cup.
2. Boil the water and stir it creating a gentle whirlpool.
3. Drop the egg into the whirlpool carefully and allow to cook for about 4 minutes.
4. Lift the egg out of the pan using a ladle with holes and serve.
Would you like some sweet or savoury pancakes?
– 2 eggs
– 5 dl milk or lactose-free milk
– 2½ dl coarse wheat flour
– ½ tsp salt
– Butter or oil for frying
Mix a few decilitres of liquid together with the flour and salt. Add the eggs and the rest of the liquid. Mix until smooth. Let the dough rise for 30 min. Fry in a frying pan. The dough is enough to make 6-8 pancakes. Fill to taste and wrap into a roll. Have the pancakes for supper, for example.
Juicy stuffed omelette for two
– 3 eggs
– 3 tbsp milk
– a pinch of salt and ground white pepper
– 1 tbsp butter
Stuff with ham, tomato and rocket, for example.
Mix the eggs and milk together so that the eggs break slightly. Season the mixture and pour into a hot frying pan. Using a wooden spatula, pull the mixture along the bottom from the edges to the centre until it solidifies slightly. Add filling in the middle and fold the omelette on a plate. Serve straight away.